02 Aug Garden Vegetable Soup
GARDEN VEGETABLE SOUP
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth (fat free)
- 1 can (28oz) no salt added diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup cut green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1 can (15oz) no salt added kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill (optional)
In a stockpot or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; sauté for 2 minutes or until onions turn slightly translucent.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
WW Freestyle™ SmartPoints® value 1*
*The Freestyle™ SmartPoints® values for these recipes were calculated by Inmyel and are not an endorsement or approval of the product, recipe or its manufacturer or developer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the SmartPoints® registered trademark.
Nutritional analysis is from The Food Processor® Nutrition and Fitness Software by ESHA Research, Inc., version 11.3.285©, 2017.
Nutrition information and SmartPoints® values do not include any optional ingredients. Both should be considered approximate.